Happily Ever After Again - Sign Ups

Sorry I didn't post it guys! Disboards was acting really slow for me for some reason and wouldn't load. I'm in school now but once I write it up I'll post it!

Name: Sadie Madison
Who They Were/Character: Aurora/Sleeping Beauty
Looks: Like sleeping beauty
Personality: bubbly, naive, kind of a push over
Hobbies: jogging, gardening, baking, helping others
Other:

This RP is a great idea! It kind of reminds me of Once Upon A Time, which is awesome!

Name: Johanna Maze
Who They Were/Character:Maleficent
Looks: tall, thin, strong facial features
Personality:Strict, proper
Hobbies: painting, sewing
Other: still has magic, but keeps it hidden

Name: Sadie Madison
Who They Were/Character: Aurora/Sleeping Beauty
Looks: Like sleeping beauty
Personality: bubbly, naive, kind of a push over
Hobbies: jogging, gardening, baking, helping others
Other:

This RP is a great idea! It kind of reminds me of Once Upon A Time, which is awesome!

Name: Johanna Maze
Who They Were/Character:Maleficent
Looks: tall, thin, strong facial features
Personality:Strict, proper
Hobbies: painting, sewing
Other: still has magic, but keeps it hidden

Accepted! I'll add you to the list

Name: Emilie (Em) James
Who They Were/Character: Belle
Looks: Like Belle from OUAT (Polyvore soon to come)
Personality: Bookish, fangirly, kind but sometimes rants about the silliest things
Hobbies: Reading, singing, playing piano
Other: She mostly keeps to herself, but has a tight-knit group of friends, Cammie among them

Name: Cameron (Cammie) Harper
Who They Were/Character: Elsa
Looks: Like Elsa (Polyvore soon to come)
Personality: Quiet, introvert, but likes to laugh
Hobbies: Reading, building snowmen, spending time with friends
Other: Friends with Cammie

Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply. I'll be away from my computer for about a week (a decision I've made in order to focus on the new school term) so the roleplay can't start until then. However, I'll be on my phone and still accepting new characters. I'm sorry it's been delayed once again! :/

Also, tigerkitty, you are accepted :)

Name: Cali Edwards
Who They Were/Character: Cinderella
Looks: Blonde/ginger hair and blue eyes. Slightly pale skin. She's usually subtly and modestly dressed, never wearing anything too extravagant.
Personality: Cali always tries to be kind and considerate of others. She likes to think for the well-being of those around her. Cali's usually a little quiet unless spoken to, but she also makes a good, loyal friend.
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, and spending time with animals
Other: Should I also make Tremaine and the stepsisters then?

Hey guys, starting this up again after months of being inactive! I'm removing everyone's characters from the list, but feel free to reclaim if you still want to be in it. Let's get it started! :D

Hello! I really want to do this RP it reminds me of the TV show Once Upon A Time!!!! I'm going to keep it on the safe side and choose Princess Jasmine. Just in case if anyone wants there characters back, that I don't copy them.

Name: Jade Atia
Who They Were/Character: Jasmine (Aladdin)
Looks: How her outfit looks I'll try and find a person that would match her later.
Personality: Jade is a very sweet, confident, & loving girl. She is very smart as well. She is a very innocent girl, and just wants to be herself. She is adventurous as well. She also has a pet cat named Rajah.
Hobbies: Reading, spending time with her cat, shopping.
Other: N/A

Hello! I really want to do this RP it reminds me of the TV show Once Upon A Time!!!! I'm going to keep it on the safe side and choose Princess Jasmine. Just in case if anyone wants there characters back, that I don't copy them.

Name: Jade Atia
Who They Were/Character: Jasmine (Aladdin)
Looks: How her outfit looks I'll try and find a person that would match her later.
Personality: Jade is a very sweet, confident, & loving girl. She is very smart as well. She is a very innocent girl, and just wants to be herself. She is adventurous as well. She also has a pet cat named Rajah.
Hobbies: Reading, spending time with her cat, shopping.
Other: N/A
Accepted! Will put ya on the list :)

Name:Schnee White
Who they were/character:Snow White
Looks:Like Snow Whiteimage.jpg
Personality:Sweet, kind and a bit shy.She is also a hopeless romantic who loves the outdoors and animals.She also likes baking but every one in a while has a sense of humor.
Hobbies:Singing,talking to animals and dancing.

If this is actually going to get off the ground this time, I will reclaim my characters Idonea and Kristoffer please

If this is actually going to get off the ground this time, I will reclaim my characters Idonea and Kristoffer please
I was going to say the same thing. I'm not going to join unless this actually happens and she's not gone for almost a whole year again.

Except I want different characters.

Hey guys, for some reason these posts didn't show up in my Alerts, so I didn't know anyone posted >_< Adding everyone!

I hope that there will be an RP for this.
This sounds like a really good idea, but she's not very active and when she first started this she was hardly, almost never on. This is why I'm not joining unless she's active.

This sounds like a really good idea, but she's not very active and when she first started this she was hardly, almost never on. This is why I'm not joining unless she's active.

I agree! I wasn't on here before when she first start this but I do hope she would be able to be on more, or if she knows she won't be on more then maybe let someone else take over this and make it happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter