Happiest Celebration on EArth Dvds??

DisneyObsessive

DIS Veteran
Ok so i know that they are normally found only at the resort, they are 4 different dvds, each for each park in Disney World. I saw someone selling the set on ebay for about $85, but with all the shipping its like $100. And on laughing place store, they are $35 each not including shipping. Does anyone know where i can get them any cheaper, or atleast know the price at the resorts so i know whats a deal and whats not? thanks alot!

and so you know what im talking about, here's a link to the laughing place store, all four are listed right on the front.

http://laughingplacestore.com/Category.asp?RC=140&?r=mainmenu-2

If I were you, I'd call up WDW Merchandising and order it directly from them so you don't have to deal with the overinflated prices that others want. I don't know about these particular DVDs, but in December I picked up a couple of the park ones that were out and I want to think they ran $15 each - I don't think they were quite $20, but I don't know for sure, plus if these are new special ones it may be different.

I'm sure someone has the contact info for Merchandising around here if you run a search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter