Hannah Montana Birthday Party Ideas?

MinnieMom

Because everyone needs a little magic in their lif
Anyone recently have a HM party or have some ideas on how to do it inexpensively? I am renting out dd's dance studio for the party - @ $25/hr. I thought that was really good! I need ideas for games, snacks, activities, party favors, etc.

I'd love to hear your ideas! Thanks!

Oh how fun!!

How about karoake to HM songs?

Guitar shaped cookies or cupcakes?

Necklaces made with guitar pic pendants as party favors?

Those are some great ideas! I, too, am am in the midst of planning a Hannah Montana party. I thought of a Miley/Hannah Montana trivia questions game. I don't know much about her EXCEPT that she is the rage with young girls!!

Those are good ideas! The kids would love karaoke and some trivia questions would be a great ice breaker for the beginning of the party!

Keep the ideas coming!!

we are having dd's party in a few weeks and its a HM sleepover party. Im putting on the HM movies, music and HM DVD game for the girls. I bought the inflatable microphones for them to sing with and we are doing musical chairs. Other than that we do have a life size cardboard pic of HM that I will take a pic of the girls with and thats about it besides nailpolish.

our local walmart had an endcap with a million different Hannah montana makeup. there was lipgloss and eyeshadow in tiny guitar cases. they also had tatoos and nail polish. I picked some up as bribary for my dd4

Have a "Dance Off" to HM songs...everyone dancing at the same time, that way no one gets embarassed.

HM loves clothes and shoes...what about a match the Hannah shoes game....get a bunch of high heels, boots, etc. put them in a duffle bag, go around and let everyone pick one out. Have them go around and find their "match"...good way to get everyone to talk and mingle.

Do a "dance off" the HM song...make a little trophy for the winner.

Have a HM wig with things like boas, sunglasses, etc and take snapshots. Have some pre-cut mats ready for them to decorate with stick-on gems, glitter glue, etc. as a souvenier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter