Hank's Wish Trip ~ Dreams Come True!!! *update 11/28 post 46*

I am having waaaaaaayyyyy too much fun planning and making ressies!! I keep finding more and more places I want to eat at. There is no way that we can eat at all the places I want, see the parks and hang out at GKTW!! Good thing we live in FL and I am starting to get DH hooked and not be such a Disney-hater!!

I have a question about the photopass. Do you have to look and edit your photos before you leave the park that day or are they just put onto your cd? When you get the cd can you edit and add the cute banners and other stuff?

Hi Janelle!! I am glad that Hank's MRI came out ok too!!!

I didn't see if your question was answered or not. When you get the Photopass CD (which you can preorder for 20% off ahead of time) they put all your pictures online and you just look at them and edit them there. I think they give you a month or two after your trip to place your order. We love it!

Hi Janelle!! I am glad that Hank's MRI came out ok too!!!

I didn't see if your question was answered or not. When you get the Photopass CD (which you can preorder for 20% off ahead of time) they put all your pictures online and you just look at them and edit them there. I think they give you a month or two after your trip to place your order. We love it!

Ok! So before we leave the park each day we just go and edit? I think I can handle that!!!

Also, thanks for the answer!! We are most deffinatly (there is that spelling thing!!) going to get the photopass!!

Ok! So before we leave the park each day we just go and edit? I think I can handle that!!!

Also, thanks for the answer!! We are most deffinatly (there is that spelling thing!!) going to get the photopass!!

You don't have to edit your pictures that day. You can do it when you get home from your trip. Then, when you're done editing, they'll send you your CD with all of your pics.

You don't have to edit your pictures that day. You can do it when you get home from your trip. Then, when you're done editing, they'll send you your CD with all of your pics.

Yep, what she said! You can do it after you get back home again. And, they give you the origianal and the one you edited! And, remember you have to ask the Photopass Photographers to take your pictures, they won't usually come up to you. And, when you are getting characters pictures, ask the photographer to take lots of candid shots too. Some do, but some wait for the "pose", and more times than not the magic is happening BEFORE the posed pictures! And, sometimes after!

Thanks for the tips!! I was wondering why when we were there in July no one asked to take our picture! I just thought maybe we weren't good looking enough!!!:lmao:

Hank and Mackenzie got their first package of pixie dust last week ( I know it's late but I lost my camera cable!!):scared:

They were so excited!! It couldn't have come on a better day. Hank went for his MRI and we were all stressed and on edge. What is a better way to calm down and destress but a a package of pixie dust!!!:wizard:

Here are some pictures of them opening it!

disney140.jpg

disney141.jpg

disney145.jpg

All we can say is thank you Greenwalt Family!!! You made our day!!! They loved it and haven't stopped telling their friends that they know people that love Disney as much as we do!!!:thumbsup2 :cool1: :rotfl2:

I just noticed my countdown ticker and saw that we are now at 1 month and 29 days!!!:cool1:

It feels like time is going so fast and yet so slow at the same time!!

Finally go the countdown paper chain done (pictures to come). It looks really cute!!

I really feellike I should be doing something for the trip. But, am at a loss as to what that whould be. Kevin is getting very tired of hearing me talk about it.:upsidedow He thinks I am obsessed and need a 12 step program!!:rotfl2:

I just noticed my countdown ticker and saw that we are now at 1 month and 29 days!!!:cool1:

It feels like time is going so fast and yet so slow at the same time!!

Finally go the countdown paper chain done (pictures to come). It looks really cute!!

I really feellike I should be doing something for the trip. But, am at a loss as to what that whould be. Kevin is getting very tired of hearing me talk about it.:upsidedow He thinks I am obsessed and need a 12 step program!!:rotfl2:

Just tell your husband that you already have a great support group...we all need a 12 step program but it will take more than 12 steps to get to Disney World!:rotfl: All of a sudden, it's time to go and it will be great!

Denise

Some new things from our family!!:cool1:

We found out that Hank has to have a major surgery on the 23rd of this month. He has stomach prolapse through his g tube site.:eek: We were told that this is rare to happen, but did because he is so thin. Also, it could happen again. UGHHHHHH!!! He will spend a few days in the hospital and then come home and recover. Hoping to make the best of it and maybe some pixie dust?!?!?:wizard:

Some good newsit that he started school today!!! :teacher: He has been homeschooled for the past 2 years because of medical issues. He went in like a champ!! He was excited and scared at the same time. Hard to beleive that my little man is now a 3rd grader!! Here he is this morning!!

disney177.jpg

Now for the trip! Things are coming together and Hank will be having his party on Oct. 28th. He requested pepperoni pizza and vanilla cake!:woohoo: It will be held at Dreams Come True building. I can't wait. The week before there will be a golf tournament for DCT and Hank is the "star";) . We aren't going to the tournament itself, just the dinner after!! Gotta get our grubon!!!:laughing: :banana: popcorn::

One more thing!! We have been contacted by the BigGive!!! :woohoo: :lovestruc :cloud9: We are soooo excited by what there amazing ladies do!! We are hoping that we can be a photogentic family and take some amazing pictures in the clothes for our Christmas cards this year!!!:scared: We are not a very photogentic family. The kids are great~the parents have issues!!!

Well, that's all for now!! Till next time!!!

Janel~ I hope the surgery goes well! I will be sending lots of hugs and prayers Hanks way. I am excited for him about his party and his first day of school! What a handsome young man!!!

Some new things from our family!!:cool1:

We found out that Hank has to have a major surgery on the 23rd of this month. He has stomach prolapse through his g tube site.:eek: We were told that this is rare to happen, but did because he is so thin. Also, it could happen again. UGHHHHHH!!! He will spend a few days in the hospital and then come home and recover. Hoping to make the best of it and maybe some pixie dust?!?!?:wizard:

Some good newsit that he started school today!!! :teacher: He has been homeschooled for the past 2 years because of medical issues. He went in like a champ!! He was excited and scared at the same time. Hard to beleive that my little man is now a 3rd grader!! Here he is this morning!!

th_disney177.jpg

Now for the trip! Things are coming together and Hank will be having his party on Oct. 28th. He requested pepperoni pizza and vanilla cake!:woohoo: It will be held at Dreams Come True building. I can't wait. The week before there will be a golf tournament for DCT and Hank is the "star";) . We aren't going to the tournament itself, just the dinner after!! Gotta get our grubon!!!:laughing: :banana: popcorn::

One more thing!! We have been contacted by the BigGive!!! :woohoo: :lovestruc :cloud9: We are soooo excited by what there amazing ladies do!! We are hoping that we can be a photogentic family and take some amazing pictures in the clothes for our Christmas cards this year!!!:scared: We are not a very photogentic family. The kids are great~the parents have issues!!!

Well, that's all for now!! Till next time!!!

Oh, would you look at that adorable face!!!! What a cutie Hank is!!!!

I'm sorry about the surgery. :hug: I hope it all goes very well. :hug:

Subbing from the Disboutique thread! What a couple of cuties you have! I can't wait to hear all about your Disney adventure!

...t.

Glad to hear that the first day of school went well for him. Sorry to hear about the surgery.

Hi Janel! I am just catching up on your trip report! Your family is just beautiful and I am very excited about your trip....thanks so much for sharing with us! I can see that Hank and Mackenzie are the best of friends and they are really both so adorable! Sorry to hear about the prolapse and I will send prayers and pixie dust your way. :hug: It is nice though to have some things to look forward to in the near future! GKTW village sounds like such fun and they seem to have so many activities for the kids to do! :yay: And your plans for Disney and US sound great! Keep us posted on things! :goodvibes

Tomorrow is the day for Hank's surgery.:scared1: We need to be at the hospital by 9:30 am and he is scheduled for 11:30.

I would appreciate any prayers, positive thoughts, candles lit and pixie dust!:angel: The surgery its self should take about 1 1/2 hrs. I will update when I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter