hanging organizers on door in pop century

mtry

Earning My Ears
Hi I have accumulated 3 over the door racks for storage with much anticipation of our upcoming Sept trip. I have a shoe holder a dirty laundry holder and a "gardeners" organizer in which is perfect for shampoo, hair bands, make-up deodorant body washes etc. I also have a closet sweater organizer in which I have packed first aid, medicine, fem products, shaker flashlight and other things we may or may not use but will have if needed and won't necesarrily need to be unpacked. Anyhow, is there enough room at pop century to use all three. I was thinking about sewing a clothes hanger onto one to hang it in the closet if there is not enough door space but I have no way of knowing. Also these organizers are long, is the closet bar high enough in Pop so as they don't drag on the floo? Thankyou for any input.

Also these organizers are long, is the closet bar high enough in Pop so as they don't drag on the floor?

The sweater organizer will fit, but I had no luck hanging anything over the door-it was too wide. I did hang one near the window over an access panel if that helps.

Like the previous poster, I was not able to hang the over the door hanger over the bathroom door. The door is too thick and it closes completely at the top. I hung my shoe organizer on the rack where you hang your clothes. It's one of those white wire ones instead of a rod.

I have a simple shoe bag that came on a hanger like a clothes hanger I hang it on the clothing rod beside the sink. Got my shoe bag at Everything a dollar store years ago it came with the hanger holds just about all our personal care products. Has been well worth the dollar I spent on it has been to disney many times and still goin strong.

I just had to comment that this is a great idea! It never occured to me to take one of those things, but it sure would come in handy. This is going on my "must take to Disney World" list. Thanks!!!:thumbsup2

While watching QVC one day I saw the following product. I purchased it and am planning on taking it on all future trips to WDW. It is very nicely made and will hold alot of items!

If the picture doesn't show up just go to:
www.qvc.com and do a search of the item number.

Item Number H99284

4-Sided Spinning Shoe,Sweater,& Pant Organizer by Lori Greiner

QVC Price $21.00
Introductory Price $18.54
Shipping and Handling $6.22
Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.
Click here for S & H details.

Space saver. Keep your closet tidy and clutter-free with this convenient organizer. It offers simple storage for shoes, clothing, and accessories; it even spins, letting you choose your outfit with ease! From Lori Greiner.
Includes organizer and instructions
Three sides with 30 clear shoe pouches that hold at least 15 pairs of shoes
One side with seven shelves for sweaters, jeans, and more
Ivory-colored canvas cloth
Open, measures approximately 58"L x 10"W x 10"H
Cloth 65% polyester/35% rayon
Wipe clean with damp cloth; do not machine wash
Made in China

TC:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter