• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Handicap parking Port Canaveral

gary in florida

Mouseketeer
I've heard about this, is it worth it?? Do not have special car, will drop off at departure, but wondering about when leaving ship

There's really nothing unique about handicap parking at the port when compared to handicap parking at any other lot/garage. It's all about the location of the spots. If any are open, the best ones in the garage are on the same level as the sky bridge over to the terminal building. The parking fee is the same unless you meet certain conditions as noted in the link below.

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Directions-Parking

Thanks, this is what I figured, my wife has a scooter and my daughter will be dropping us off by the luggage drop off, then she will park the car, when we arrive back, we will have a red cap help us with luggage and my wife will have the scooter to get to the car. Again, thanks for the reply

We got to the port about noon. There were no handicapp spots available. Not sure how early you would have to get there to get one. The garage was jammed packed with large SUVs tightly packed together. We found a roomier spot outside the garage that was easier to open the doors wider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter