Hand flushers?

HookPan

Mouseketeer
We are headed down with my 9 year niece who has extreme anxiety about automatic flushers. She refuses to use them. The post it note won't work. Are there any bathrooms in the parks that do not use automatic flushers. I know there's companion bathrooms and the ones in the baby centers. Does anyone know if they aren't automatic?

We are headed down with my 9 year niece who has extreme anxiety about automatic flushers. She refuses to use them. The post it note won't work. Are there any bathrooms in the parks that do not use automatic flushers. I know there's companion bathrooms and the ones in the baby centers. Does anyone know if they aren't automatic?
Our kiddo was afraid of the automatic flushers as well. The only place I found with a manual flush was in Epcot- the bathroom for the restaurant in France. You have to go inside the restaurant and ask the host if you can use it. (The last time we used it was 8 years ago so I hope it hasn’t changed!)

We also used stickers instead of post it notes over the sensors. I’d go in the stall first to place the sticker so if putting the sticker on set off the sensor, kiddo wasn’t right there. Also let kiddo step out before removing it and flushing the toilet (Make sure you leave a bit hanging off the edge for easy removal.)

The Companion Restrooms all have automatic flush toilets.
The only ones I can think of that might not would be in the Baby Care Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter