• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hampton Inn Universal

sln88

WDW 10/22/05 Wonder 10/27/05!
This was on Travelzoo:

Anyone know anything about this place?

Rates valid from June 25th - Dec 25th, 2003
Subject to Availibility

Near Universal Studios
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hampton Inn
Kirkman Rd, Orlando
South Of Universal Studios
$39 + tax
Standard Room
Includes Buffet Breakfast
Hurry book now! Offer valid till July 2nd, 2003.

Book Now or Call 866-357-6667

Planning to visit Orlando? Stay at the Hampton Inn South of Universal Studios, where you'll be treated like a star! The newly renovated Hampton Inn is centrally located less then one mile from Universal Studios, and in walking distance to the International Drive tourist corridor. Enjoy a deluxe continental breakfast every morning, numerous upgrades in your guest room, including: microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, high speed internet access and free local calls. Book your room at the Hampton Inn South of Universal Studios, where your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!

8 Floors, 168 Rooms
25" TV with HBO
In-Room Refrigerators
In-Room Microwave
In-Room Coffee/Maker
Iron/Ironing Board
High Speed Internet
Free transportation is provided to all the Disney theme parks including: Magic Kingdom, EPCOT Center, MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom.
Deluxe Continental Breakfast Bar
Transportation to Disney Parks
Outdoor Pool & Gift Shop
Weekday Newspaper Delivery
Guest Laundry Facilities
Fitness Facilities & Game Room
Meeting Rooms Available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent Location:

The Hampton Inn South of Universal Studios is the perfect lodging choice for your next Orlando vacation. Enjoy the beautiful year-round weather that Sunny Florida has to offer. Nearby to the hotel, guests enjoy themed dining, bargain shopping and exciting attractions to keep the whole family entertained. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are both less then one mile away! Free transportation is provided to all the Disney theme parks including: Magic Kingdom, EPCOT Center, MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom.

Book Now

I am also interested in information on this particular Hampton Inn. Can anyone help?

I just got back - however, it is probably too late for the $39.00 deal. I was very pleased. The rooms were very clean. We had a refrigerator, a microwave, a coffee pot and internet access. The bathroom was large with another sink and mirror in the room. The beds were Queen size not double - very comfortable.
The location was great because it was not on I Drive but you could see it from the hotel and take the back roads around it for restaurants and etc...
The hotel had a very nice breakfast buffet
- danish, cakes (fresh ones
- bagels and bread that could be toasted
- fruit (bananas, apples)
- 5 different cereals
- great coffee (not the Disney nescafe -yuch)

The pool was small but very clean and inviting
The fitness center was small but nice as well.
Close to Universal with shuttle service. We drove but it is not very far and many restaurants are nearby.
travelzoo listed this from www.Orlandoreservations.com
they may have some rooms left.
They also have a take out taxi service for 5.00 that serves several nice restaurants

I went to the Hampton Inn at Sandlake and Universal Blvd... Noth the same one, but not far..

It was fine for us.

Fridge, free breakfast, two pools, cable.. and all that.. no problems.

I got it for 39 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter