Hampton Inn(s)

Tigger22

Tigger Fantatic
Stayed at both the Hampton Inn Orlando North Universal Blvd Area (Windhover Dr) and the Hampton Inn & Suites Intl Dr North in between Christmas & New Years - we were down for the Champs Sports Bowl. We stayed at the one at Windhover one night because that was all we could get there and it was about $80 (with taxes) for the one night (AAA discount). Moved to the Inn & Suites for the next two nights, at about $135/night (also AAA discount). We made the reservations in early December - so I think we did great for making reservations so late - esp. for that time period...I believe that week is the busiest in Orlando.

We love Hampton Inns because we know that we always have clean, comfortable rooms. The free continental breakfast in the morning is also a plus. You can get cereal, fruit, bagels, toast, muffins, coffee, juice, most times either eggs (ln a circle - kind of like you get in an Egg McMuffin), sometimes sausage or I think there was grits.

These two Hampton Inns were exactly what we expected and would recommend them highly.

I agree 100% that Hampton Inn's are the best & it does not matter where the location has to be. My family & I always stay at them every summer in when we drive to WDW along Interstate 75. We also make the reservations 4 or 5 months out, so we can gurantee ourselves that we will have a room for the night which is clean & that we will have a great breakfast the next morning.

I am sooo glad to read this I just got hammpton inn lake buena vista on priceline for 36.00 you guys make me feel so much better.

I am thinking of booking either the Hampton Inn on Universal Boulevard or the Extended Stay Deluxe, also on Universal Boulevard.

The Hampton gets great reviews though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter