• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloweentown in VMK???

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
this is just an idea, and nothing more.... yet. so what if we made Halloweentown in VMK???? it would be like mostly a hangout, but i also have some ideas for a few rides. i just wanna know what you think, so give me some opinions!!!

okay, you know, i think i'll post some rooms that could be done and you let me know your ideas and if you want to do any of these rooms:
the center of halloweentown (you know, the section with the fountain)
the cemetary
jack's house
town hall
prof. finkelstein's lab

of course, there are more rooms, but i wanna watch the movie before i give any more................. EDIT: i'm naming some rides now.........part of the fun here will be people dressed up scarily that jump out at you.

rides:
a ride through halloweentown (pretty long)
jack's christmas ride (you go on the sleigh with him)
i was thinking maybe.......the scary-go-round..... (i think we all know what that would be)
various quests, and that hallow with the trees (maybe even a 1-3 room christmas town)
p.s.and yes, i did try to color the words orange and black.

dancegrl1093 said:
this is just an idea, and nothing more.... yet. so what if we made Halloweentown in VMK???? it would be like mostly a hangout, but i also have some ideas for a few rides. i just wanna know what you think, so give me some opinions!!!

p.s.and yes, i did try to color the words orange and black.

You realize that was your 1138th post...

Just wanted to throw that out there for all of those SW fans...

Pirate-Emery said:
You realize that was your 1138th post...

Just wanted to throw that out there for all of those SW fans...
sorry, i'm not a star wars fanatic........ what is 1138 in SW?????

i wanted to open oct. first, but that's like a dream.......... so maybe before halloween, and if not, then i could settle for christmas......... i'm talking about NBC, not that disneychannel halloweentown......... just thought i'd clarify................. i'll post some room ideas, and if you have an idea, let me know! :thumbsup2

My friend and I are doing something close, more like a trick or treat street. I love the idea, I can hear the HM music now! Dundundun..dundundun.. dundunadun.. come out to socialize! :lmao:

I need to watch the movie again before I subscribe to any parts, the only part that I do remember is the Center. Maybe there could be a bus that takes you from VMK to Halloween Town. :confused3

StitchfansJr said:
I need to watch the movie again before I subscribe to any parts, the only part that I do remember is the Center. Maybe there could be a bus that takes you from VMK to Halloween Town. :confused3
cool!!! (as jack) this time......... it's ours!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter