Halloween

wazfuz

Earning My Ears
:bounce: :bounce:

I have never been to Disney during the halloween season and I've been going to Disney for twelve years or more. Has anyone or does anyone wear costumes other than the little kids? I'm retired and finding it hard to act my age.

Last year I brought two costumes with me. :jester: Halloween is my favorite time of year.

Adults do wear costumes to the MNSSHP and the PI Halloween Party/Contest. I went to Universal's Halloween Horror Night also but no Guests are allowed to wear costumes into the park for safety and security purposes. You can get your face painted while there though.

Go and have fun. It's a time for ALL ages to enjoy.

Hi,

We're two adult females (36 & 38) and we are definitely going to be wearing costumes on Halloween night. We already have our tickets to MNSSHP and are working on our costumes now. Where else could you totally be a kid again without feeling weird? We love Halloween and can't wait to get to WDW!!

68 days to go......WooHoo!!

0107688-th-2

I haven't been at WDW for halloween, but I've read that a lot of adults wear costumes and join in the fun. I think it would be a lot of fun to wear a costume at MNSSHP!

Katholyn

We'll be at the MNSSHP, hopefully in costume - probably one of us in a wig, the other in Dr. Suess U.S. Hat, made-up as clowns.

Hope to see you there!

we (2 adults, no kids) went to MNSSHP in 97 with our friends, their two kids and their aunt, we all dressed up like Peter Pan characters, we had a blast, there were very few adults dressed up then

have a great time wazfuz, we're not going to the party this year but we'll be in the World

HI!!!!! nativetxn

My friend and I went to MNSSHP last year and we both dressed up. We're both in out late 20's and had a blast. We are going again this year (oct 31st) and are dressing up again

I put in for my vacation yesterday and my manager has it on her calendar so yes I'll be there this year with ctgirluvsmickey again. :)
I'll be there Oct. 30 - Nov. 2, doing MNSSHP on the 31st and in costume again.

Yes! Wear costumes! It's more fun when adults wear costumes too!

Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I'm always in costume. In 1997 I went to Pleasure Island as Jack Skellington and Sally, which was fun because everyone wanted their pictures taken with us. (My kitten Lao-Tzu has just discovered the computer. He wants to catch the little bouncing smiley on my screen, which means he keeps stepping on my keyboard.) Next year we went as characters from the comic Sandman - Death, Dream, Delirium, and Destiny. Nobody recognized us, alas, though other guests liked the little frogs I handed out (I was Delirium). Dream kept getting "bad hair day" comments. :rolleyes:

I really, really hope that WDW gets the Haunted Mansion Holiday that Disneyland got. That was too fabulous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter