• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween!

jerinknox

Comcast Hater
Well, I just booked a 3 day for Halloween!

Does anyone know if the ship does anything special for the 31st?

Thanks!

My sister went on the Magic last year with my two neices and I think they did some trick or treating in the lobby or something....She might actually jump in here with her own post, but I don't think the adults were impressed. The kids on the other hand loved it????

Welcome to the group Jerinox!!! We are few for this trip...but ready to have a good time!! The posts the last few months have been sketchy at best about what goes on for Halloween. TA called Disney for me to inquire...and they said something should be in our docs. They are in but unfortunately I can't pick them up til Monday. Will let you know if I can find out anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter