Halloween

Mrs Dazzle

<font color=009900>Florida-mad (well, mad full sto
MNSSHP or Universal Halloween Horror Night?

We'd like to do one while we're over, but not too sure what would be the best.

DD (9) never been to anything like it before, ok she "trick or treats"over here, but just a tad worried about the Universal one, but would the Disney one be a bit too tame:rolleyes:

We're looking for Thursday 17th October, when they both have one on offer.

Decisions, decisions . . . any advice/views/thoughts/comments you experts out there much appreciated, as usual.

Taaaaa

Havn't done Mickey's but Universals is absolutely fabulous! It is scary though and young children will be frightened. Tenagers love it though. If your children are young or easily frightened I would suggest Mickey's.

Must give Universal's Halloween Nights the highest recommendation though - without doubt the best theme park experience there is.

Enjoy!

I think Katie (hope I got that right memory is a tad bad sometimes) would enjoy MNSSHP - Although I love Universal's it can be scary - well it scares the living daylights out of me but such good fun
pumpkin1.gif

I would stick with MNSSHP , we are going to both but Universal scares the pants off me LOL :D

Kaylee

Annie,

It really depends on your child..........we did it last year with our two, 9 & 8. Both loved it and enjoyed being scared ( they know it's not "real" )............but I can imagine it would be too intense for others of the same age.

If in doubt I'd give it a miss, it could be a short but expensive evening otherwise !!

Looks like the MK party is on the cards for our family(next Year). Does the event book up, and if so how do you get the tickets - do you prebook?

Sue

Hi Sue

The tickets go on sale in May - there is alway's build up and an announcement here on the boards. The adults price this year was $27.95. We phoned from the UK 001 407 934 7639 to get them but if I remember rightly you can now buy on-line.

HTH

Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter