Halloween!

joewhite89

Earning My Ears
Bonjour everybody!

Just got back from an AWESOME trip to Disneyland Paris where we got some Dream 'Pass Annuals' - very exciting!

We're heading back in October for Halloween and Christmas - and I'm dying to know what the place is like during both holiday seasons - I've heard rumours of false snow at Christmas...

ALSO does anybody know whether the tickets for the Halloween party can be purchased online? It's too early to buy them now in the park, and the next time we're going is October when they've probably all sold out... can you get them on the DP website?

THANKS GUYS!

i think you can just purchase them over the phone.

i have been at halloween and i loved loved loved it. we went at the start of october so the weather was lovely and all the decorations were fab. you will have an amazing time.

i was outvoted for our next trip as i wanted to go back in october, but the others wanted to see christmas so i hope its just as good

So for Halloween you need to buy a seperate ticket to stay for the Halloween party? I assume this is after park closing?

So for Halloween you need to buy a seperate ticket to stay for the Halloween party? I assume this is after park closing?

it is, its on till late on the 31st and there are ones aimed at kids on each friday of the month. they are all on after closing and are ticketed events

Glad you had a great time! :goodvibes

We've been for both Halloween and Christmas ~ you will have a ball at both.

Halloween is just fun, fun and more fun :yay: and Christmas is very beautiful and magical. It will snow on Main Street at certain times (ie during the parade) plus we also had real snow! Make sure you take your thermals! :cold:

We've been at Halloween and xmas and Halloween is by far our favourite but then we're big Halloween fans anyway...
We were a bit disappointed with xmas hence our October trip to dlp this year and Halloween WDW next year :banana:

I think if you're lucky enough to experience both then go for it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter