Halloween party at Magic Kingdom

pagator86

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever been to the Mickey Halloween party at the park? I'm going with my 3 and 1 yr olds and not sure it is worth the money. Thanks.

I've been to MNSSHP and it is a fun event. However, I did not take little ones. I don't know if I would take a 1 or 3 yr. old. When mine were that age, they scared easily. I would think your little ones would have more fun at DD or at the BW on Halloween. Last year, both had trick-or-treating and face painting and other activities for the younger ones. For the price of the ticket, you might enjoy saving this event until your little ones are a bit older - give you another reason to plan a future trip! :D

<font face="Comic Sans MS">We took our daughter last October when she was a mere 19-months-old. She had a fantastic time and wasn't scared at all. I was a little concerned about the parade since it features the Disney villains, but she didn't bat an eye. We got to do all the rides in Fantasyland (except Snow White, which we'd been warned about) multiple times without much of a wait at all. The fireworks were amazing! I wouldn't hesitate to do it again...well worth the money spent.</font> :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter