Halloween Horror Nights and Universal Day

LordQx4

Earning My Ears
Hello All. Sorry if this is a duplicate discussion. I tried searching for the answers I seek but came up empty. So any help is greatly appreciated.
We are a group of 4 adults going to Universal for the first time in October. We would like to the following
  1. Halloween Horror Nights
  2. Universal Multi Parks
  3. Express Fast pass for HHN and Both Parks
My questions are, do we need to purchase Express Pass for HHN and the Universal Multi Park tickets separately? Does HHN require 2 nights to complete or can it be done in 1 night with the Express pass? Any advice is welcome. Thank you all so much.

Hello All. Sorry if this is a duplicate discussion. I tried searching for the answers I seek but came up empty. So any help is greatly appreciated.
We are a group of 4 adults going to Universal for the first time in October. We would like to the following
  1. Halloween Horror Nights
  2. Universal Multi Parks
  3. Express Fast pass for HHN and Both Parks
My questions are, do we need to purchase Express Pass for HHN and the Universal Multi Park tickets separately? Does HHN require 2 nights to complete or can it be done in 1 night with the Express pass? Any advice is welcome. Thank you all so much.

Express Pass is separate for HHN, the two parks, and the water park. You also need to purchase a hopper/multipark one instead of a single park for the daytime parks.

As for number of nights, it depends upon when you are going, how many times you want to see each house, how much time you spend eating, watching shows, time in scarezones, and time on rides. If you get their when it opens or during Stay & Scream and you focus on the houses at least once, scarezones, and possibly shows, you could get it done for a night that isn't one of the busiest nights with Express Pass. You could even do it on a really busy night, but it will be from opening to close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter