• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Cruising

Elastagirl

Earning My Ears
Any advice on cruising during Halloween? 7 night vs 4 night? Any Halloween activities? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We will be cruising this Halloween.(7 night Eastern) From what I have heard they DO have trick or treating set up and a few decorations. I believe someone said the characters dress up a little as well as the guests. ( I also know that the DIS'ers set up there own Trick or Treating sometimes and it seems to go over better than what the cruiseline provides. Search the threads I know there are posts about this somewhere. I even think I posted one LOL. I think I also remember someone saying they may move pirate night to Halloween night. Sorry that I don't have any first hand knowledge yet.

The 4-day has a trickortreat line that go to the various stations like kid club/ lounge/altogether they had 10 staions for the children. the first people thru the line was good but it got very large with many children participating. agroup of disers got together and did trick or treat and imo was much better. It was held at 4:30 on Castaway Key day.

Did Halloween on the Magic lots of people dressed up I thought it would be for kids only but the adults dressed up as well. Trick and treating, but it got very busy, CM's dressed as pirates. Halloween parade, kids afternoon adults evening.

Lots on, enjoyed it but was very crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter