Halloween at the Resorts (share your experience)

Anonomom

DIS Veteran
When I was planning my Halloween trip to WDW, I had a hard time finding current info on how the resorts celebrate Halloween, so I figured now that I'm back I'd start a thread that could help people next year.

We were at the CR. They had Halloween-themed activities at the pool in the afternoon, then a Halloween celebration in the evening, between 5-8.

Characters (Daisy, Chip & Dale) rotated out throughout the night for photos
There was a tiny pumpkin patch (both the patch and the pumpkins were tiny), and kids could choose a pumpkin to decorate
Several paid craft activities
A dance party
A trick-or-treat trail set up around the marina area.

Please add your experiences!

I can't speak to the day of activities at AS Movies on Halloween (I came home on October 30th), I wanted to mention that they had a great display of Disney-themed pumpkins that the employees decorated. It was a contest and guests could text their vote.

Reactions: S22
Thanks for this! I'll be at the Grand Floridian for Halloween next year. Following along...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter