Halloween at Aulani

To bump this up - did anyone go?

Ive seen pics of the characters in their Halloween overlays, but Im wondering if they still met in the tropical outfits as well during the day?

Thanks

sorry if not in the right area
but wondering if there will be any halloween activity 1 nov as this is the day we arrive at aulani resort for the first time .
coming from australia and have just the 1 night before spending 12 days at the wakiki parc hotel . any info would be great i have tried and cannot find anything. thank you

sorry if not in the right area
but wondering if there will be any halloween activity 1 nov as this is the day we arrive at aulani resort for the first time .
coming from australia and have just the 1 night before spending 12 days at the wakiki parc hotel . any info would be great i have tried and cannot find anything. thank you

Hey there, We are also traveling to Aulani from Australia, arriving on the 29th. I sent an email about Halloween festivities and this is what they have given me:

Kids Halloween Party:
Dates: 26th and 31st
Time 7:oopm – 9:00pm

Trick or Treating:
Date: Thursday 31st
Time 4:00pm – 5:00pm

Hallow”Teen” (Pumpkin Sand Sculpting)
Dates: 20th, 25th, and 29th
Time 6:30-7:30pm

Ohana Disney Movie Night
Date: 22nd, 25th, and 29th
Time: 7:00pm
Movies: TBD

It doesn't sound like there will be anything on the 1st, but the characters may still be in costume and they may still offer activities for kids in Aunties Beach House as they did last year. If you're only there for the 1 night I'm sure you would prefer the characters in their Hawaiian costumes anyway. Have a great time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter