Halloween 2021?

Palace

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am hoping to visit over Labor Day weekend (Sep 4-7) if out-of-state guests are allowed & I can get park passes etc. This will be a surprise for my son & it is important to me that we see Cars Land without Halloween decorations. I have heard that the decorations go up the first Friday in September and I have also heard the first Friday after Labor Day. Does anyone know which it is/which is more likely? Thanks!

Hello! I am hoping to visit over Labor Day weekend (Sep 4-7) if out-of-state guests are allowed & I can get park passes etc. This will be a surprise for my son & it is important to me that we see Cars Land without Halloween decorations. I have heard that the decorations go up the first Friday in September and I have also heard the first Friday after Labor Day. Does anyone know which it is/which is more likely? Thanks!
First off, no one knows what will happen with Halloween Time at DLR this year -- so be prepared to be flexible with the following information. These are hardly "normal" times and the parks haven't even been re-opened for a week yet! But, just to give you a general idea of timing in "the before times" (as they are being called around here), according to my calendar, the first day of Halloween Time in 2018 was Friday, 9/07 and in 2019, it was Friday, 9/06. (Obviously, there was no Halloween Time last year.) Hope that helps.

First off, no one knows what will happen with Halloween Time at DLR this year -- so be prepared to be flexible with the following information. These are hardly "normal" times and the parks haven't even been re-opened for a week yet! But, just to give you a general idea of timing in "the before times" (as they are being called around here), according to my calendar, the first day of Halloween Time in 2018 was Friday, 9/07 and in 2019, it was Friday, 9/06. (Obviously, there was no Halloween Time last year.) Hope that helps.
Thank you!

I just read an article based on a tv news report from WESH2. Disney is having an after hours BOO BASH this year. I guess this will be their Halloween event for 2021. It will run from Aug. 10 to Oct. 31. It will require a special ticket purchase and start at 7PM. You will not need a Disney Park Pass theme park reservation with your ticket. The special ticket, three hour event begins when Magic Kingdom closes at 9PM on select nights.

I just read an article based on a tv news report from WESH2. Disney is having an after hours BOO BASH this year. I guess this will be their Halloween event for 2021. It will run from Aug. 10 to Oct. 31. It will require a special ticket purchase and start at 7PM. You will not need a Disney Park Pass theme park reservation with your ticket. The special ticket, three hour event begins when Magic Kingdom closes at 9PM on select nights.
The event you’re talking about is at Walt Disney World in Florida. This post is about Disneyland in CA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter