• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween 2007 Photos Online - over 400!

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
I have finally got them online! Trippie will take longer but it's a start!

Studio One Photos

I haven't had time to check them all so please tell me if any don't show up!

Oh they're lovely - getting me more in the mood (while I print off road maps for our trip tomorrow!) :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana:
Luv Suzy

OMG you have a picture of Gadget from Rescue Rangers in the parade. Is she always in the parade at Halloween? Is she out for meet and greets as well? Please say yes, I have really wanted to meet her and we will be at DLP next week. :-)

OMG you have a picture of Gadget from Rescue Rangers in the parade. Is she always in the parade at Halloween? Is she out for meet and greets as well? Please say yes, I have really wanted to meet her and we will be at DLP next week. :-)

I have to admit that I don't even know who Gadget is!!! What photo is she in?

It's a different parade now. There is a small Halloween parade at 3.40pm with Stitch and a few other characaters. Then it's the Once Upon A Dream Parade from 4pm. I'm pretty sure Gadget wasn't in this year's Halloween time parades.

So that's where Gadget is from! :laughing:

We met her at the plaza garden's tea party last Xmas eve where she gave us her autograph (I wish I knew how to add photos I could show you her).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter