• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Half & half pizza at Via Napoli? Suggestions?

baldy6060

DIS Veteran
I keep seeing pics all over the internet of the pizza at Via Napoli and so many of them look as though they have one kind of pizza on one half and another kind on the other half? Do they allow that and do they mind? And what types do you suggest? It'll be my wife, my 12 yo son, 15 yo daughter and me. I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to trying different food. My kids, not so much. They won't even eat mushrooms. Tell me all about it! Thanks!

I keep seeing pics all over the internet of the pizza at Via Napoli and so many of them look as though they have one kind of pizza on one half and another kind on the other half? Do they allow that and do they mind? And what types do you suggest? It'll be my wife, my 12 yo son, 15 yo daughter and me. I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to trying different food. My kids, not so much. They won't even eat mushrooms. Tell me all about it! Thanks!

There are "special" pizzas like the Proscuitto e Melone that is prepared with the toppings that are listed on the menu HOWEVER there is also the option to "build your own pizza" where you pay an additional cost for each topping. That's probably your best option.

I never thought I'd like the pizza I ordered which was the one I mentioned above but it was AMAZING!! It was "adventurous" of me to try it LOL!!:lmao: I'm sure glad I did!:goodvibes You probably already saw my review but if not feel free to check it out.
Our Via Napoli Experience

I did see your review along with others and that's what makes me want to try it so badly but I don't think it would fly with my picky children. That's why I'm hoping we can do half & half. 2 pizzas would be too pricey.

I will get corrected if I am wrong, but I do not believe that they make their "specialty pizzas" in anything other than a full pizza, but if you order a la carte and build your own pie, you can do a half and half.

My wife and I have split a pizza here several time. We always have spicy sausage on one half and pepperoni on the other half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter