Hair Wrap question

Diehl2229

Been going every year since I was very little, so
Being a guy I'm not sure what hair wrapping is :rolleyes: But then again my DW doesn't either. We want to have our DD hair done either a wrap or braid. With the wrap can she get it wet like at the water park type of wet? And does anyone have a picture of there DD with the wrap so we can get an idea? Thanks in advance :goodvibes

Yes, you can get the hair wet after you have a hairwrap. I think they are very pretty. They intertwine beautiful colored material in with the hair and it's very pretty. I don't have girls but I've seen girls getting them done and it lasts a long time and you can get the hair wet. I'm sure someone will have a pic to post here soon.

Sorry, I don't have a picture handy, but DD7 had one done in July. It was so pretty. She's been wanting one for quite awhile, so she was very excited!! She could get it wet. She has been in the pool constantly. We washed her hair like we normally would. They can last for quite some time......I think they said 2 months.

I wish I had a pic of my dd's when it was done. It was done at our resort (ASMo) and it was awesome! The kids pick out the colors they want and any beads/charms they want to add.

The hairwrap will not interfere with daily life in any way/shape/form.

If this is something your dd is thinking about, I would HIGHLY recommend it. I don't know the current cost but the last time we went it was $2/inch but I'm sure the cost has increased.

When we go again in Dec. hair wrapping is one of the first things we'll do when relaxing at the pool!

Enjoy!

my DD loves to get a wrap. If they do a good job with the bead/s at the end, she's made it last close to 4 months. (be warned that by that time, the hair is not in good shape, but it's a small strand.)

My DD's had their's done at the BW at the beginning of December last year. I think that it cost $30 each (both girls have very long hair). Older DD's fell out (literally slipped right off) after 2 days, we went back to BW and they re-did it for free. After that they both stayed in until the beginning of March when I took them out. I cut the bottom off and simply un-wrapped them.

They were very pretty and the girls loved having them. We will definately do it again next year.

Here are some pictures:
3477882%3C3%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3265%3E6%3B%3A%3E248%3EWSNRCG%3D3233494%3B%3C44%3A3nu0mrj

3477882%3C3%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3265%3E6%3B%3A%3E248%3EWSNRCG%3D3233494%3B%3C59%3A5nu0mrj

3477882%3C3%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3265%3E6%3B%3A%3E248%3EWSNRCG%3D3233494%3B%3C59%3A3nu0mrj

Cheers-
~Luthien

Luthien said:
My DD's had their's done at the BW at the beginning of December last year. I think that it cost $30 each (both girls have very long hair). Older DD's fell out (literally slipped right off) after 2 days, we went back to BW and they re-did it for free. After that they both stayed in until the beginning of March when I took them out. I cut the bottom off and simply un-wrapped them.

They were very pretty and the girls loved having them. We will definately do it again next year.

Here are some pictures:
3477882%3C3%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3265%3E6%3B%3A%3E248%3EWSNRCG%3D3233494%3B%3C59%3A3nu0mrj

Cheers-
~Luthien
That's Monica :cool1: - She did my DD's on Dec 30th at the Boardwalk also- she is awesome! My Dd's lasted till the beginning of March as was approx 18" long. Monica started it behind her ear instead of on top of her head and I really liked it. She swam, showered etc. We just threw it over her shoulder when we were washing her hair. Her wrap was "Valentines" colors with some really cool beads. It was $35.00 and I gave Monica a $10 tip.

Can't wait to do another one on our upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter