Hair salon?

neener3

Mouseketeer
DF's Grammie asked me if there was anywhere that she could get her hair done while before the wedding...anybody have any ideas? Not an updo or anything :lmao:

Just...a "do". I don't know how to explain it, a Grammie do, you know? We won't have a car...

where are you staying? I know the Coronado Springs and the Beach Club have hair salons....I believe also so does GF.

My MIL had her hair done at the Grand Floridian Salon. She did not have an updo done, it was more of a blowout and then they styled it. She was happy with how it turned out and I thought it looked nice too. I think DH's Grandma had her hair done back home at her own salon a few days before the wedding. Lol, she has a short "grammie do", so maybe that would be an option too?

I booked Ana from Beaute Speciale to do my mum and my MIL's hair the morning of the wedding too

Thanks everyone! She is having her hair blown out before we leave, but we leave on Friday and the wedding is Tuesday, so she's concerned that it'll be "a mess" by then.

She's staying at Pop Century, so I'll give her these options and let her know that I can ask Patricia to do hers as well - she doesn't want to make things difficult for me though ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter