Hair and Makeup?

KateDisney

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have anybody they would absolutely recommend for hair and makeup in the Disney World area? Or does anyone know if the Grand Floridian Spa has a makeup artist on site?
I have a bunch of girls getting hair and makeup done (I have way too many bridesmaids ;) )

I used Beaute Speciale and would recommend them in a heartbeat. They come to your room.

I will look them up! Thanks so much! Another question I have is...Did you and all your bridesmaids get ready together? Or were you in your respective rooms? I know its a naive question, but I really am learning as I go with this wedding thing!

I think most brides have their bridesmaids with them. I would have but sadly she ended up not being able to come.

I used LeJeune Artistry, and I loved them. I wanted a natural look, and it was perfect. Patricia LeJeune and her team did hair and makeup for me, two bridesmaids, my mom, and our officiant (who was a friend of ours). We were all in one room, a standard room with a king sized bed at the Beach Club.

I also hired Patricia LeJeune for my wedding, my anniversary and three or four other photo shoots. She is such a wonderful, calming presence in the room when you're getting ready. She also really listens to what you want and works to get it. During my trial we stopped everything halfway through and went in a different direction, and she was totally unfazed.

Loved my hair and make-up through LeJeune on my wedding day. I used Beaute for my in park shoots and while I still really loved my make-up I wasn't as fond of my hair... but I have REALLY difficult hair to work with.

Cosmetology.JPG

Senses 1.JPG Senses 2.JPG

There are salons at the Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs and Saratoga Springs if you want services in a salon. That is what I am doing. They will open as early as 4am with the early morning booking fee.
I'm also getting a gel manicure and pedicure with Mickey touches the day before at the Senses Spa

Loved my hair and make-up through LeJeune on my wedding day. I used Beaute for my in park shoots and while I still really loved my make-up I wasn't as fond of my hair... but I have REALLY difficult hair to work with.

Thank you so much for your honesty!!!

I was just about to ask the same thing! I've been contacting a bunch of options, but it's rather difficult to get a good idea combing through posts.

I would look at the portfolios of anyone you're interested in booking, and their reviews on places like WeddingWire. Each artist has a different style, so seeing examples of their work can help you narrow down your choices.

I would look at the portfolios of anyone you're interested in booking, and their reviews on places like WeddingWire. Each artist has a different style, so seeing examples of their work can help you narrow down your choices.

Reviews are my favorite so thank you so much for the info!! :love:

I would also recommend checking out Kristy Alonzo. She and her team do beautiful work and her prices are very reasonable. She is who I'm going to be booking for hair for my vow renewal in December (which reminds me, I need to get that email sent!). A personal friend is doing our makeup.

I would also recommend checking out Kristy Alonzo. She and her team do beautiful work and her prices are very reasonable. She is who I'm going to be booking for hair for my vow renewal in December (which reminds me, I need to get that email sent!). A personal friend is doing our makeup.

Thank you!!

I had Beaute Speciale come in for my hair trial and I am sure that several girls are great but I was not pleased with my hair or makeup at all. I prefer looser curls and she made my curls very tight which I do not like at all. Also I prefer a thin eyeliner line and mine was very thick. I would definitely recommend checking out a particular stylists work and perhaps getting a trial first. You definitely want to look your best on your big day!! :)

View attachment 146641

View attachment 146642 View attachment 146643

There are salons at the Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs and Saratoga Springs if you want services in a salon. That is what I am doing. They will open as early as 4am with the early morning booking fee.
I'm also getting a gel manicure and pedicure with Mickey touches the day before at the Senses Spa
Hello, my soon to be wife wants to know if the in room services from Senses are available at any of the WDW resorts or just the Grand Floridian? We will be staying at Old Key West. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!