I wanted to book a studio for my daughter and her boyfriend for June 16th to June 23rd, and the first 3 nights are not available. The did not have a studio or even a 1 bedroom for that week. I wanted to make the reservation on the 7 month mark but they were going back and forth with their dates. I had to wait list the entire week and I'm kind of bummed, I hope this comes through for them. I was going to wait until after the New Year to book the flights so I will keep an eye on the waitlist until then.