Had to change my Hoop Dee Doo....

TXMommy

DVC Owner
We changed our vacation dates for next year, so today I had to change my Hoop Dee Doo PS (darn it - when I made it the first time I didn't have to pay for it in advance!). Now I have made my PS 5 months out - what are my chances of still getting a good table??

I think you're still on track for a good table...what am I saying... they're mostly good tables anyway. There are likely to be ressies ahead of you. You'll be on the main-floor for sure, but it's anyone's guess exactly where.

How many are in your party?What day of the week you are going to HDDR and what performance you are attending,the early,late or 7:15?I can give you a better answer with this information.We love HDDR and have been over 15 times.::yes:: :wave2:

There are 6 of us - 3 adults and 3 kiddos - and we're going to the 7:15 dinner/show on a Thursday night (March 10). I've heard so many good things about HDD and we are really looking forward to it! Want to have a great seat for our first time, but I know there are plenty of PS's ahead of mine. We'll cross our fingers and hope for the best!

I think you will have a good chance for a great table with the info you provided.I think you will be about two thirds of the way back on main floor center.::yes:: :wave2:

Which seating is more popular? We are planning on being there Presidents week. Hope it is not too late to make a ressie!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter