had me worried about FOTL - just back today !! thanks for info !

stampinbb

Earning My Ears
These boards are great! Found the website just a few days before leaving and all the info was a great help! I was very nervous about long wait times and this FOTL for onsite guests . . . even wondered if it would be worth it !
Well, the new EXPRESS system was great! We stayed at a nearby resort, but used the express option as often as possible. Kids are 9, 11, 17, so the thrills of IOA were a HIT and not having to wait in line was the icing on the cake !!
Went to US on Mon. and IOA on Wed. - never waited for more than 20 min. even without express !
It was great to just walk right on through to the front of the line with your express . . . a few venues meshed you in with the line near the front, with a little wait, but most ushered us right on to the very front!
CAUTION ! Pay attention to the "FRONT CAR" signs in the roller coaster lines !! Got in the wrong line on the hulk and waited a VERY LONG TIME . . . guess some (my kids!) would say it is worth it. Its OK - got to ride it a few times !! By the way, EXPRESS IS available for the HULK now !
ALSO, we started seeing "no further express passes available" signs around noon . . . and by 2 PM almost all said that. So -- start EARLY ! Get your designated ride time ASAP !!
Again --- thanks everybody for all the INFO !!

Thank YOU for the valuable info!

Sounds like you had a great time!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter