• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

H2O Plus Sea Marine Shampoo

TheSouthernBelle

DIS Veteran
OK, I didn't really know where to post this, I think we need a Disney Merchandise forum?? Figured this was the best spot for it. I LOVE the sea marine shampoo, I have used the H2O stuff for years but always got the fruit flavored scented products in my rooms but our last stay at POR, we got the sea marine and it's amazing. Love the smell and it's amazing in my hair, made it shinier than normal and way more manageable even in the very humid south. I bought the larger size recently with the sale the Disney store had and I have to say, it's well worth it. OK that is all, just had to share!!

OK, I didn't really know where to post this, I think we need a Disney Merchandise forum?? Figured this was the best spot for it. I LOVE the sea marine shampoo, I have used the H2O stuff for years but always got the fruit flavored scented products in my rooms but our last stay at POR, we got the sea marine and it's amazing. Love the smell and it's amazing in my hair, made it shinier than normal and way more manageable even in the very humid south. I bought the larger size recently with the sale the Disney store had and I have to say, it's well worth it. OK that is all, just had to share!!
I agree!!!

Can you also buy the grapefruit in the store? Can't wait to try this in 2 weeks!!

Yes, here's the link to the disney parks items for sale includes the grapefruit. I've heard there is a variance in which trial sized items come in your room. I believe WDW is trying to go through what they have on hand since they are moving to a eco friendly dispenser in the bathroom for the hair and soap products.....I know, no more freebies to take home :(

https://www.disneystore.com/h2o-plus-collection/mn/1007016/

You can also get the entire line at h2oplus.com. Amazon carries most of their products, too.
I was just on the H2O plus site and it seems they have revamped their lines and now have entirely different scents. Sea Salt, Eucalyptus and Aloe, Milk, Specialty Care, Lemongrass Vetiver, Teak Rose, Sea Greens, and Oasis are what they now have. No more Grapefruit Bergamot, which I love. I'm not sure if Sea Salt or Sea Greens would be the closest to the Sea Marine of the past :eek:

I was just on the H2O plus site and it seems they have revamped their lines and now have entirely different scents. Sea Salt, Eucalyptus and Aloe, Milk, Specialty Care, Lemongrass Vetiver, Teak Rose, Sea Greens, and Oasis are what they now have. No more Grapefruit Bergamot, which I love. I'm not sure if Sea Salt or Sea Greens would be the closest to the Sea Marine of the past :eek:
Just saw that--when I ordered the sea marine, I did it via shop disney during a recent sale. They still have all the original scents

https://www.shopdisney.com/sea-mari...9827!&ef_id=WTHGFwAAAG7n8gXR:20171024143301:s

Yes, but H2Oplus used to run some awesome sales on their website so you could get them much cheaper than from the disney site :sad:

I have been ordering from H2O+ for years ever since staying in my first deluxe room at the Beach Club. They don't make that particular scent any more, but I too have switched to the Sea Marine which is the Aloe and Eucalyptus. Love it. It is also available in a few retail stores, but I probably shouldn't mention the names.

Yes, here's the link to the disney parks items for sale includes the grapefruit. I've heard there is a variance in which trial sized items come in your room. I believe WDW is trying to go through what they have on hand since they are moving to a eco friendly dispenser in the bathroom for the hair and soap products.....I know, no more freebies to take home :(

https://www.disneystore.com/h2o-plus-collection/mn/1007016/
:crazy2: Nothing says Deluxe Resort like a soap dispenser in the shower!, ugh.

I have been ordering from H2O+ for years ever since staying in my first deluxe room at the Beach Club. They don't make that particular scent any more, but I too have switched to the Sea Marine which is the Aloe and Eucalyptus. Love it. It is also available in a few retail stores, but I probably shouldn't mention the names.

There is no reason you can't mention the names.

Wasn't the soap dispenser a trial at like one resort? We had the little bottles of soap in both resorts in September. I used some of the Sea Salt shower gel today, it's soo good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter