H2O - cheaper online or on ship

alwayslisad

DIS Veteran
Good morning all..

Dsis and I were just talking about the H20 products on the Magic. I just used the last of my hidden stash this week. :(

Does anyone know if it is cheaper to get it on the Magic or purchase it through the H20 site?

Thanks in advance....

When you figure out the per ounce cost, DCL is very slightly cheaper.

In the gift shop, you can purchase a 7oz bottle for $12.
On the H2O+ website, they have a 12.5oz bottle for $20+shipping. (Conditioner is $22)

Of course, the benefit to buying it onboard is that you get the DCL branded container, PLUS if you ask your stateroom host, you can get some of the travel sized bottles free. So it really is better onboard :)

We do not have a store here so I was kicking myself when I did not buy onboard and had to pay for shipping.

I never got around to comparing prices on the ship, but did just recently purchase some from H2O+ online. I went through ebates or a similar site to get 5% back I think, plus they had a 15% off coupon that make it even cheaper.

There is no tax when they sell it onboard.

Sometime they offer sales at the website so it is hard to say which is better as at different times one place could be cheaper than the other.

MJ

I buy mine online and they have very good sales quite often. If you get added to their site they send you coupons and promotions often. If your cruising soon then by all means buy some while on board. But you can find very good deals at the online site also.....just have to look.

I usually find it less expensive on the website. Sign up for their email and they will send you coupons and/or coupon codes. Also just do a google search for H20 coupons and you can find some discount codes to use.

We have a chain store called Younkers here in MI that sells it I had a 20% off coupon and recieved a free trial size of the guava sented one. So I recieved the exfoliant, body wash and lotion for $30 and the free stuff to. So try younkers.

you guys are funny....I thought H2O was water and was laughing that anybody would try to buy it online instead of getting onboard.....took me a few posts to realize this is some kind of product that you can get...

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

you guys are funny....I thought H2O was water and was laughing that anybody would try to buy it online instead of getting onboard.....took me a few posts to realize this is some kind of product that you can get...

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Me too!!!! I couldn't believe how much people were paying for water. Even Fiji isn't that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter