H E L P ~ need 12x12 copies of CM album

wuv tigger

<font color=red>I just want us to all be well<br><
A friends' mom died :sad1: suddenly & the family wants to get copies made of the album Mom made & give it to her kids for Christmas.

It is a CM 12x12 album. I am having a hard time finding a place to scan/copy the pages.

Any ideas?

Judy

Judy,

I am so sorry. How sad that their Mom died, especially just before the holidays.

Have you called a place like Kinko's? Maybe scan the pages and put them into CM albums.

If I can help in any way, please let me know.

I had a hard time finding a place to do them 12x12 I had to copy one side and then the other and tape together.which was fine at the time I only have two copys to do in the end I was only missing 1 inch or so. maybe you can go and copy them smaller..like instead of 100% copy them at 90%

Marissa :earsgirl:

I had 12 x 12 pages copied at Office Max quite a while ago. They had to shrink it a little bit (can't remember the percentage), but even if it is shrunk a little it should work OK in a CM album.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's mom. It is especially hard at the holidays.

Jeanne

Try Kinkos.....my DS coach took my son's album and had the copies put together like a spiral book. If they cannot do 12x12 I am sure they can reduce it to 10x10 for you and bind it. Tell them the situation and see if you can get a rush.

I am so sorry to hear of your friends Mom passing. :grouphug: please send them my best.....God Bless

Just an idea...but you could scan the 12x12 pages onto a scanner...Of course if you don't have acess to a LARGE scanner that will do 12inch or larger you'll have to sticth the pages together. Then you can send the scanned image into any photo processer to have the images developed...in a wide range of sizes.

The photos below in the link in my sig line were scanned and stitched. I've also had some prints made in various sizes so it dose work and they turn out real nice. Of course the stitching takes some work....But it's not to hard.

My friend went to the lss & they may be able to get it done before Christmas.

It's really easy to copy 8 1/2 x 11 (I did 2 sets of profiles for both of our adoptions) but NOT so easy to do the 12x12 pages.

I tried all of the office stores along with a speciality store. The only one that could do the copying was the speciality store but at a STEEP price.

My friend should get the final go ahead tomorrow from the family & get working on the books by the 18th.

THANKS for all your help.

Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter