Gymboree Sale

DisneyDazed

Disney fanatic
Im not sure who was asking awhile back but the RHDS for GYmboree has been cancelled. They already have marked down their Easter line to rather nice prices but the Rumor is they will be having a clearance sale starting tomorrow on all stuff 05 and back. Hope that helps someone.

DisneyDazed said:
Im not sure who was asking awhile back but the RHDS for GYmboree has been cancelled. They already have marked down their Easter line to rather nice prices but the Rumor is they will be having a clearance sale starting tomorrow on all stuff 05 and back. Hope that helps someone.

Thanks for the head's up! If anyone can confirm this tomorrow, that would be great!

The sale is a sure thing. It sounds like they want to do away with the RHDS and have a clearance sale. I think mostly so the store isnt cluttered with boxes and bin etc. A more clean look. Markdowns begin tonight so you may be able to see some online late tonight. Here is what you are looking at.

Everything 2005 and older EXCEPT Petit Fleur and My Favorite Things will be $6.99 and under.

Kid Girl, Baby Girl, Kid Boy and Baby Boy:

Tanks, knit tops, woven tops $3.99
Knit pants, leggings, shorts $3.99
Swimwear $3.99
Sweaters, cardigans $6.99
Woven pants, denim, overalls, skirts $6.99
Dresses, jumpers, outerwear, women's 6.99
Baby Girl and Boy Bodysuits $3.99 and one pieces $6.99

Layette also has bibs, crib shoes, novelty accessories 2 for $0.99!

Accessories are also 2 for $0.99!
~Includes: Bags, belts, costume accessories, hair, hats, jewelry, scarves, sleep accessories, socks, sunglasses, tights, toys, underwear

Blankets, costumes, sleeping bags, shoes and towels $4.99

Sleepwear $6.99

Sorry to bud in, but could someone tell me what RHDS is. I thought I knew all about Gymboree sales but that is a new one to me.

Red Hot Dot Sale.... I think anyway. It was basically just a sale where they would slash the prices of all older lines like off season to move them out of the store. You usually find really great items. DS got most of his shirts for summer last year at 3.99 and below :thumbsup2

I would like to know that too, Robin. Those prices do sound awesome and if the kids and I have to be at the Gymbo store near us (that is not very near!!) at opening then we will, but honestly I would rather stay up late and catch them online!

Its good for online AND instore! :cool1: Start looking for prices around 12am Eastern standard time. Im not sure how much Online will have though. Ill be staying up late to find out though! :)

Do you know of anycoupon codes that we could use tooo????

Nope not as of yet. ;) If you have the the Visa you get that 5% and free shipping on $100 and over. There is rumor of the FOG sale coming in May though. Seriously, gymboree really can make your head spin with their sales.

FOG is friends of Gymboree sale. If you are lucky enough to get a coupon like the one posted either VIA email, snail mail or a nice SM giving you one then you get 30% off all gymboree.

That being said, the coupon pictured above is from last year I believe. Its the lines from last year and the dates are wrong so just be careful if you buy one on ebay as some people are trying to sell OLD coupons.

So I was actually going to get to bed before the am when I saw this thread. Who else is staying up and hoping to get some good bargains? Darn you DIS! And I mean that in the nicest way possible...

I was on their website this afternoon and they had some of their new items on sale. Guess I'll have to check out tomorrow's sale too! :thumbsup2

Well girls, I just checked the website and no drastic markdown lines are up on there. *sigh* May have better luck in the stores for the older lines but call first. WOuld hate for anyone to waste a drive. They do replens but those are so hit and miss. Grrrrrrr I so wanted replenn for tonight too.

Just check out their web site and nothing really great....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter