Gum ball Raley

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Just found out that one of our days is during this event. I’m guessing it will be a crazy day especially in the morning as they all get to the gates early to get into the park?

Anyone been during this time?

Just found out that one of our days is during this event. I’m guessing it will be a crazy day especially in the morning as they all get to the gates early to get into the park?

I don’t think it will have a huge affect. Your talking about a couple hundred people not thousands.

I witnessed the Gumball Raley last year. I enjoyed seeing the different teams and it added a little more excitement to the park. And like dina44444 mentioned the event is pretty small overall.

Last edited:

You just successfully survived a Christmas Week trip! LOL -- Gumball Rally is nothing compared to that! I don't think you have anything to worry about. As the pp said, enjoy watching the teams compete.

You are correct...that was crazy and we are not likely to do that again any time soon!! Lol

I didn’t know what this gum ball raley was but guess it’s not that bad :)

Thanks for you helpful tips!

You just successfully survived a Christmas Week trip! LOL -- Gumball Rally is nothing compared to that! I don't think you have anything to worry about. As the pp said, enjoy watching the teams compete.

I didn’t know what this gum ball raley was but guess it’s not that bad :)

https://micechat.com/events/rally/

Scroll past the info on registering and you'll see a describption and last year's picture to give you a scope of how little this will likely impact your day.

Well, unless you choose to register and participate. :)

I happened to have a solo trip during it one year, and ended up being a spotter, to make sure no one was obviously cheating. Even that was a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter