Guilt over couponing...??? Am I the only one...

LynnTH, that's so funny - DH always asks me which store I'm going to cheat when I head out to the store on a given day. Bah, it's not my fault I'm a smart coupon shopper. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:My husband says "the police are gonna come and get you,'cause you stole that stuff!".....lol...Another thing I do ,as I'm probably not as die hard as some,but I'm trying...is anything more than a few bucks I really try to find a coupon for...I searched online and found a $15 off coupon through Bearable Deals, for the Breeze litter box system.Then I found it on clearance for $26 at Food City,usually they are about $30-35 on sale. Movies,swiffers, etc...anything over 10 bucks i definitely try to search for a coupon.Also,use lots of restaurant coupons,Rite Aid rebates,Walgreens,Entertainment Book.I use my Walgreens register rewards on Mayfield milk (3.39 here) and Sara Lee bread(1.50 ) and eggs (.99). Yesterday i got 2 gallons of milk,1 bun,1 bread..and after tearing off a couple of coupons on a pad near the bread,and giving them my reg. rewards it was $1.06...woo-hoo!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!