Guest's Space Track Shop!

All of these tracks are for trade, for people that need them:

Space Mountain Ride Downhill (x6)
Space Mountain Ride Switch
Space Mountain Ride Teleporter Pair (x7)
Space Mountain Ride Uphill (x14)

Looking for just about anything rare, with the exception of food and waterpark series (besides surf).

Hey :)

I am in need of :
2x teleporter set (1400 credits?)
15x tall pole (3,000 credits?)

I offer some of the following stuff for them (you can pick and choose):

blue carpet chair
explorer's suitcase
briar stone
HSM piano
I also have pins so if there is any besides inferno and tomorrowland 8/9 you need you can ask about that too.

I was thinking like 1-2 of those items but whatever works for you should be ok! I am just broke - lol.

Thanks.
flower(doodlefritz on vmk)

What amount of credits would you like for your uphill and downhill pieces?

Does 6,000 sound fair?

I have had an offer from Private Message that I think I'm going to follow through with. I am waiting for a reply, but after she picks her pieces I will trade with others.

Flower: I am thinking about your offer, and I will let you know once I'm done trading the other person.

-edit- Bellhop: I realized that the other person I am trading is not interested in ups and downs. I am considering your offer :)

Thanks for the offers!

i need your small poles, 2 teleporters, 3 lefts, and 2 starts. i can get you 1 or 2 space mt. sign pins, and could you please tell me if that is a good offer or a bad, and add more if possible... thx :)

Flower: I will have to say no thank you, so sorry :(
Bellhop: How does 6,500 sound? Let me know.
Alionette: I am thinking about your offer.
Swimmingneno: No thank you, I have gotten Space Mountain Pins for less than that.

Thanks for all the offers :)

SwimmingNeno: Look at what is leftover from the list and tell me what you think is fair, if anything.
Marcm: What do you think is fair? (If you like anything fom the list)

Thanks for the offers :) Anymore?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter