Guest of honor badges

scazares

<font color=blue>Only Keats rivals the excellence
Hi I have seen several post about these but what exactly are they, do they get you any kind of special treatment or are they just a fun name tag to have. Thanks, Shawn

They are just a fun name tag to have. They look similar to the Cast Members name tags but they are red with mickey on them.

You'll also get called by name by lots of castmembers & have people walk up to you & ask where the bathroom is, what time it is, etc... of course the latter doesn't happen a lot, but it's still fun to play CM sometimes :cool:

I know that you can purchase them at Downtown Disney, but is there any place in Animal Kingdom to get them??? That is our first stop. Thanks for any info!!!!!!!!

I know before I read that fellow Disney fans were picking them up for each other. What do you guys do do you just order them or wait till you get there. I'm trying to decided what to do because the trip is a surprise.

Besides Downtown Disney, there is a store at the far end of the main st. at Disney Studios where they sell the pins.

We had many people stop us and ask how we were chosen to be "Guests of Honor"! :cool:

I just ordered mine online from GIfts of a lifetime. You can have them delivered to your home or hotel if you want.

You can get them at Disney Studios also - they are fun! I did have a couple of people mistake me for a cast member - was fun to pretend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter