Guess Where I Went Last Night?

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
<font size=5><font color=red><marquee>DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE</size></color></marquee>

All I can say is <font color=blue>WOW</color>.

A trip report is forthcoming, but if you have any questions I would love to answer them.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tink08.gif

Hurry!! Details please! How exciting... :)

<font size=4 color=#FF0066>D°o°die</font>
bullseye.gif

March 2001 - Our first trip to Disneyland!! (Grand Californian)
March 2000 - WDW (All Star Music)
May 1998 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1997 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
May 1996 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1995 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1994 - WDW (Honeymoon! Dixie Landings)

OOOHHHH Please tell all!

fblueanisparkles.gif

<font size=2><font color=red>
Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</font>
Inauguaral Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders</font>
<font size=2><font color=green>HAPPY <font color=red>HOLIDAYS<font color=red>!
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on! Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

I haven't seen any descriptions of the rides and which ones are open. I was disappointed to learn that Space Mountain is closed for our visit. Is there a good replacement there? Anything similar to the Rockin'roller coaster?

Toodles
WDW 79, 83, 99
DL 91, 92, 93, 95

California Screamin' is a great substitute for Space Mountain. My DD, who is 6, insisted that we give this one a try. It was reallllllllllly fast. At the start, we went from 0 - 55 mph within 5 seconds. And I don't think we slowed down much from there. Half way through my DD screamed "Mommy, I can't do this anymore". :eek:

tink08.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter