Guardians of the Galaxy Meet and Greet @ WDW

AzzySpazbourne

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if the any of the GotG crew meet in WDW? If so, who, where, and how long will they be around? DD loves Rocket and Groot (baby version).

Maybe it's just me but these are the least Disney of all the characters at the parks. Never liked the idea of having them in the parks but that's just me.

You can meet them though now a days

Baby Groot was very interactive when I met him. Turned his head at the appropriate times. Sang Happy Birthday to a kid. It was very fun.

BB-8, on the other hand, was not fun at all.

I had not seen the second GoG movie before my August trip. Baby Groot is adorable! I may have to drag DH to this one next month!

I am hoping SO hard that Star Lord and Baby Groot are still there in February. I haven't followed most of the Marvel movies (and don't know beans about comic books) but I love GotG. To quote Mantis, "The crabby puppy is so cute, he makes me want to die!" :goodvibes

I felt bad for Starlord when we met them - I really had nothing to say to him and just kept saying "he's so cute!! I love him!" and taking pictures of Baby Groot :rotfl:.

I told Star-Lord that I really only wanted a picture with Baby Groot. He said I had to get a picture with him first.

Thanks all! After more research the initial announcment for the M&G from May 2017 said that they would be there at least until end of the year. I hope they'll still be there for our May 2018 trip!!!

Have the wait times been long? We're squeezing in a half day on our December trip and I'm trying to work out what we'll be able to fit in.
DS9 is obsessed with all things Marvel, so I know we can't miss this!

Have the wait times been long? We're squeezing in a half day on our December trip and I'm trying to work out what we'll be able to fit in.
DS9 is obsessed with all things Marvel, so I know we can't miss this!
During the fourth of July week we waited like 20 min line..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter