Guardians of the Galaxy M&G Wait Times?

WRLeGrand

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been recently and can report back on the various wait times for the Star Lord and Baby Groot M&G at HS? We just squeezed in a quick trip and are planning to pop over to HS primarily just for that. Hoping not to wait in a tremendously long line.

Every time we stopped on Sunday it was posted at 40 minutes. We walked all the way in finally to see if the line looked really long ... it did so we opted to watch the Pirates preview movie and move on. We did head over and waited maybe 5 minutes to meet BB-8.

We are hoping to be there right when the park opens and head straight there..wonder if that would be beneficial at all?

When I went last Tuesday around 11:00am, the posted wait was 20 minutes and that was pretty close to my actual wait time (it might have been 25 minutes). When I entered the line, I was probably one of the last people that could have fit into the designated queue area. In other words, I think if you go in and find the room to be just about full, you'll wait about 20 minutes. If the room isn't full, your wait will be shorter. If the line extends out of the queue area, your wait will be longer.

We are hoping to be there right when the park opens and head straight there..wonder if that would be beneficial at all?

This would probably be your best bet if this is all you're going to DHS for (and if there's nothing else you want to do at another park for which you could potentially experience a long standby line if you don't head there first). I haven't kept up with the reviews of this M&G, but I'd imagine there are few people who prioritize this M&G as their DHS rope drop attraction.

We walked right in on Thursday evening but it turned out that was because Groot had been misbehaving and Star-Lord had put him in time out and was meeting alone. Too many dance parties, apparently.

We walked right in on Thursday evening but it turned out that was because Groot had been misbehaving and Star-Lord had put him in time out and was meeting alone. Too many dance parties, apparently.
Yikes. I wonder if there's a way to find out if this is the case before waiting in line (if there is one). Baby Groot is totally the only reason I want to do this M&G :)

We went yesterday just after EMH....posted time was 20 minutes and that was fairly accurate. Great M&G.

Has anyone been recently and can report back on the various wait times for the Star Lord and Baby Groot M&G at HS? We just squeezed in a quick trip and are planning to pop over to HS primarily just for that. Hoping not to wait in a tremendously long line.
We were at DHS on Monday and we had to wait for a couple of minutes before meeting Star Lord and Groot. This was around 9:30 am. The park opened at 9am. Only one family was ahead of us when we got there.

We arrived today went to HS at 10:30 am it was a 30 min wait. Well worth the wait DD and I loved it!

All of this is great information, thank you so much! We are just going to go over to it essentially at rope drop and be early in line for it. My little boys are big into GotG, so it is a definitely must do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter