Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

All Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Opening Day Merchandise (With Prices) at EPCOT

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind is officially open at EPCOT, and we’ve got a full look at all the opening day merchandise available today at Creations Shop.

MagicBand – $39.99​

cosmic-rewind-opening-day-merchandise-3-1200x900.jpg

cosmic-rewind-opening-day-merchandise-6-1200x900.jpg

cosmic-rewind-opening-day-merchandise-8-1200x900.jpg

cosmic-rewind-opening-day-merchandise-9-1200x900.jpg

1653653942664.jpeg

Annual Passholder T-shirt – $36.99​

cosmic-rewind-opening-day-merchandise-16-1200x900.jpg

T-shirt – $36.99​

cosmic-rewind-opening-day-merchandise-23-1200x900.jpg

Limited Edition Pin – $54.99​

cosmic-rewind-opening-day-merchandise-28-1200x900.jpg

Annual Passholder Pin – $15.99​

cosmic-rewind-opening-day-merchandise-29-1-1200x900.jpg

Pin – $15.99​

Image-from-iOS-8-1-1200x900.jpg

1653654168770.jpeg

I honestly think it’s disgusting they’ve allowed people to get both $LL and Virtual Queue for the same day and now some people get to ride twice in one day and others don’t get to ride at all but I guess that’s Disney and their IT for you. They don’t care about guest experience as long as they’re getting the $$$ now.

We were boarding group 2 , waiting right outside when boarding groups opened and we were the first people on the ride!!!!!! The cues were empty and I got pics but I won’t put spoilers in here. They let my DS18 and I take back row.
It was INCREDIBLE!!

Good luck today everyone !

We were boarding group 2 , waiting right outside when boarding groups opened and we were the first people on the ride!!!!!! The cues were empty and I got pics but I won’t put spoilers in here. They let my DS18 and I take back row.
It was INCREDIBLE!!

Good luck today everyone !

You can always post them in spoiler quotes… that way, if anyone wants to see, they can click to view!!

Did you have two people trying - one for VQ and one for ILL- or did you have time to personally get both?!
I did both myself. I did the VQ first and then saw the link there for ILL...figured I'd check on it and was able to get a mid-afternoon time. The VQ was earlier than I had wanted so wasn't sure if we would be able to make it or not (we did manage to get there and had a fun time).

One last big question is whether they're enforcing return times, or if they're letting people show up anytime after their BG is called (as they did with Remy).

Unsure whether to ride or not. While I'm perfectly fine with FOP, which is my favorite, I don't ride Space Mountain or Everest. I didn't like Ratatouille because the pictures moved to fast for me to enjoy the smoothness of the ride. Love MMRT and 7DMT, don't do Slinky Dog! I really want to experience it but don't want to end up feeling sick. I think I'll let my adult kids go first and give me a review. A couple of them do get motion sickness. Going in Sept.

Unsure whether to ride or not. While I'm perfectly fine with FOP, which is my favorite, I don't ride Space Mountain or Everest. I didn't like Ratatouille because the pictures moved to fast for me to enjoy the smoothness of the ride. Love MMRT and 7DMT, don't do Slinky Dog! I really want to experience it but don't want to end up feeling sick. I think I'll let my adult kids go first and give me a review. A couple of them do get motion sickness. Going in Sept.
Good plan. It does seem that folks who never get sick on rides are getting queasy or worse on this one. There is a fair bit of spinning action even though there aren’t really a lot of screens to watch like Remy has

What you have going in your favor is your can do MMRT. I tend to think if you can do that you could ride this. But the family members with motion sickness issues will be the best judge

I'm wondering if the effects are similar to Crush's Coaster at DLP. Has anyone ridden both and can compare? I get motion sickness but could ride that (and loved it) with a little queasiness but not enough to make me skip it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter