Guardians Of The Galaxy 3

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I heard that Marvel is gonna make Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 and I would like to know more about it? Plus will there be new characters in the movie as well?

I heard that Marvel is gonna make Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 and I would like to know more about it? Plus will there be new characters in the movie as well?

They are making it, but it was delayed a bit due to teh James Gunn situation. Disney fired him for some old tweets and he took the job for Warner Bros. doing Suicide Squad. He will come back for GotG Vol. 3 thoguh which should be getting underway soon as I think Suicide Squad is due out this year so is probably about ready. Dinsey had a change of heart because the old tweets really were jokes - pretty tacky and tasteless jokes in a "shock jock" kind of way, but they weren't intended to be statements about anything. In my opinion they weren't any worse than your typical episode of Family Guy, which Disney now produces so I guess it was deemed okay.

Is Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 gonna focus mainly on Star Lord and Groot. Because if I remember Guardians Of The Galaxy 1 and 2 focus on Star Lord. I adore Guardians Of The Galaxy so much because Star Lord is such a cutie and Groot is my favorite too. I wonder what antics Groot will do in the new movie?

Is Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 gonna focus mainly on Star Lord and Groot. Because if I remember Guardians Of The Galaxy 1 and 2 focus on Star Lord. I adore Guardians Of The Galaxy so much because Star Lord is such a cutie and Groot is my favorite too. I wonder what antics Groot will do in the new movie?

Nobody really knows at this time. It is likely to follow the story of Star Lord and his search for Gamora after the events of Endgame I would think, but only James Gunn could tell you.

So it's gonna be about Star Lord and his search for Gamora after all? How exciting because I LOVE Star Lord and if Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 has a lot of Star Lord in it you can bet i'll be watching it

It kind of has to have Star Lord, I think. Hard to imagine MCU's GotG without Pratt, Saldana, Diesel, Cooper and Big Dave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter