• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guaranteed entry into parks?

MattFRochNY

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if it is true that Disney Resort guests are guaranteed entry into the parks even if they fill to capacity and close during the day?

Thanks.

Yes but I have heard that it may not be the park you want to go to (they may steer you to another less crowded park)

You are Guaranteed entrance into "A" park... it might not be "the" park that you want to go to. There are 4 stages to a capacity closing.... When they get to stage 4 (the last stage) it is closed to Everyone, even resort guests.

LibertyBelle said:
There are 4 stages to a capacity closing.... When they get to stage 4 (the last stage) it is closed to Everyone, even resort guests.

So then you aren't really guarenteed anything, are you? :cat:

Ali

Hippychickali said:
So then you aren't really guarenteed anything, are you? :cat:

Ali

In the 10 years that I have worked at WDW I have never seen Epcot get to a stage 4 close... It can hold A LOT of people...I have also never seen all 4 parks at a stage 4 at the same time... so as I said you will be able to enter "A" park... it just might not be the one that you wanted to go to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter