Group project anyone?

MaryPoppinscopy.gif

janet715 said:
I had a lot of problems with them too, but after playing around for hours, and looking at a few online tutorials, I think I got it. One thing I was doing wrong was whe you open your pic and your frame, they need to be in RGB mode, not index.... then you have to go to "free transform" to size them.

Ythis is correct but not only that, whichever one you are moving has to be renamed to layer 0 instead of background. You can do this by double clicking the layer in the layer palet

This one's not a frame but some enhancements I did to my DGS picture with Eeyore.

Eyeorecopy.jpg

One more and then I really have to step away form the computer . . . . .

lionking.gif

I loved this graphic when I saw it.

If you don't like this one, I can understand that. I'm starting to get stale with developing Halloween frames, but I'm getting ready for Christmas.

halloween14copy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter