Group of boys 11-14 yrs

palpluto

Mouseketeer
We have a group of boys and wanted to get input on the don't miss things at each park (except MK) or any tips on making a great trip, extras, etc. We are planning on renting water mice one day. We are only there a few days so want to make the most of it. And, some have been a few times and have younger siblings so that is why I thought water mice this trip would be fun.
TIA!

Take them to the water parks. They will oggle the teenage girls all vacation and be ecstatic. :woohoo:

It really depends. If they all like thrill rides, go that route:

Test Track and Mission Space in Epcot

Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur in AK

Tower of Terror & Aerosmith's Rock-n-Roller Coaster in DHS. And Toy Story Midway Mania, even though that's not a "thrill ride". Star Tours if they love the Star Wars films. Maybe catch one of the two stunt shows.

The water parks, all the thrill rides several times each, lots of junk food-no sit down meals takes too much time from the thrill rides, a bit of independence, a few late nights, and most important NO It's a small world never ever!!!!

Depending on where you rent the Watermice, the boys may or may not be able to drive. Unless they have changed the rules.

HS is huge with our boys (9 and 7). They loved the stunt show, the backlot tour, the indy stunt show, the rides, star wars etc. My oldest also loves Epcot - innovations, project earth etc..

I recommend the "Sum of all Thrills" at Epcot (go early in the day) and Disney Quest. Our boys didn't want to leave DQ! Eat lunch or dinner at the Sci-Fi Dine In at DHS. Our kids love that place, we go there every trip. Oh and a meal at T-Rex would be a big hit I'm sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter