Group members checking in at different times?

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
We have a family trip coming up and I have a quick question that searches are not answering for me.

Two members will be flying into MCO and using ME to get to the resort in the late morning. The rest of us are driving in and will arrive very late afternoon. The two flying will most likely arrive at different times.

They do not want to get into our villa, I know it will most likely not be ready any way, but they would like to use the meal plan to get lunch.

We are getting the regular meal plan and therefore it will be paid for by the time we arrive. This is not a free dining thing where some resorts need to see bodies.

Is there a way to get the room key and thus be able to use the dining plan to get lunch before me, the main person, on the reservation arrives?:confused3

Yes. They can stop by the front desk and get their KTTW card and you get yours when you show up later.

I have plenty of experience with multiply people checking in at different times. However, on these occasions no dining plan was in use and I always arrived first. I always asked the front desk CM to hold the KTTW card for the others in the party. Then when the additional guests arrived, they just stopped at the desk to pick up their card. I did this in September and November of 2012.

Yes. They can stop by the front desk and get their KTTW card and you get yours when you show up later.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping this would work so we do not have to start driving way earlier than I wanted. Also I love your Siamese kitty. I have a shirt with that same design on it. We love the breed and will be getting a new kitty in just a few weeks.

I have plenty of experience with multiply people checking in at different times. However, on these occasions no dining plan was in use and I always arrived first. I always asked the front desk CM to hold the KTTW card for the others in the party. Then when the additional guests arrived, they just stopped at the desk to pick up their card. I did this in September and November of 2012.

It will not be easy for me to arrive first. It would mean leaving the day before and driving all night and that is not the best start to a vacation! I hope this works for us too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter