ground transportation from orlando airport

lmmmdtmlem

Mouseketeer
Hi, we will be travelling to Disney World in November and will need ground transportation from the airport to the Homewood Suties hotel. We will have four adults and three children.
We have heard that it may be cheaper for us to rent a limousine rather than use the airport shuttles since you have to pay per person. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Oh, we are not renting a car while there. thanks!null

Julie K. Morrison

One of the favorites on the site is Tiffany Town Cars, they will also provide a free 1/2 hour grocery store stop, but ask for that when you make a ressie. Here is a link

Bill
OKW '93

Just a thought....if you are relying on shuttles for trans to and from Disney or anywhere else you might want to look at some of the posts about busses and shuttles. They are very inconsistant and unpredictable. If this vacation is to be a very special experience for you family, I would seriously look at renting a car. The freedom you will have to go and do things is much greater. Driving around Disney in not at all hard, and there is lots of parking....maybe try shuttles for a day and if it is a big hassel look at a rental. If you book now by the week rates should be under 130.00 for the week.....just a thought based on many many trips to disney with family....Ted

Between the cost of the Limo and the tip, IF you can rent a car large enough or van for around 130.00 I'd vote for the car/van rental. Much more freedom vs. shuttles and buses.

Deana

Wilderness Lodge Dec.'00
All-Star Movies Oct. '01
Wilderness Lodge Dec. '01

Addicted to Disney After Just One Trip

Thanks for the info. That gives me some things to think about! I'll keep researching. Thanks again!

Julie K. Morrison

We used Transorlando they were very professional not expensive and they were waiting for us at the airport with a sign with our last name on it!The kids were excited about that! and our flight was 2 1/2 hours late and they were there for us! I believe it cost us 45.00 one way and 55.00 the other! and we had three adults and 3 children!you can check it out at www.transorlando.com :)

You can also try to priceline a car. My mom got a full size for $10.00 a day last fall. Everybody always rents small or economy cars so sometimes you can get a mid or full size car at a great rate through priceline or Hotwire.

<font size=3><font color=magenta><marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest