Grosvenor Resort

joyowen

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any information on the Grosvenor? I have looked at their website but was wondering if anyone has ever stayed there and could tell me what it is like and if it is nice enough to stay there. We are leaning towards it for our upcoming visit to MK and Downtown Disney. We are going on Sept. 11 to MK for the day, after our 'families first Disney Cruise', and we will spend two nights somewhere.
They have really good rates and that's another reason we are considering it. Thanks for your help!! Joy

Hey Joy.

Last Sept, I had a mother/daughter trip to WDW. We had a fantastic package for $310 pp for air and hotel...We picked the Grosvenor.

This was an aggressive 4-day schedule. Mind you, we were not in our rooms at all except to sleep. It was September, it was quiet, it had a decent restaurant for breakfast, and it was VERY close to DTD. For what we needed it for, it was acceptable.

However, the room was a bit in dysfunction. The sconce (sp?) on the wall was broken, there were stains in the carpet and wall...and a few other small things that I don't remember. They were not the cleanest or best rooms, but like I said, we were hardly in them. And the little things wrong were hardly terrible. It just didn't give it that Disney feel about the place.

On the other hand, the CMs were pleasant and helpful. And you could NOT beat the walk to DTD! Two seconds. Maybe three.

Maybe that was just our room...perhaps others had a better experience. Again, we would stay there again if we came across another great deal like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter