Grosvenor for $55

OhMickey

DIS Veteran
I just made reservations for the Grosvenor for $55/night using my Entertainment card. The room is parking lot view - but for one night this is fine.

Anyone have an opinion of this hotel/rate?

i wanted there but when i called for a room for 1 nite in june (2nd) they quoted $80 with the entertainment discount through disney club. would love to stay there.
mikewdw

Hmmm.

My date is 6/4.

I would try calling again and see what they can find. This is a parking lot view, double bed room.

I stayed there last year for the same price ($55) same room. It's okay. It's great for ONE night. I wouldn't stay there any longer. I only stayed there so we could go to Seaworld before our disney package began.

It's a very deceiving hotel. The lobby is beautiful. We were at first impressed. Towards the back of the hotel you discover it's really a motel disquised as a hotel! Then once we eventually found our room (winding hallways, long journey!) we were disappointed. It's very basic. Room service menu consisted of a bucket of chicken and 2 liter of Pepsi!

What I was really upset about was the lack of knowledge at the front desk. (Disney spoils you with service!) When we got to our room we found the safe needed a key. My DH had to go all the way back downstairs to rent a key. Why didn't they ask at check-in if we would like to rent it then? We just assumed they had the electronic safes like disney. Regardless, it was decent. I might look into the Hilton or another property next time.

We got up the next morning and got a taxi to the contemporary at 8am! Could not wait to get out of there! But since we got to contemporary so early, I think that's why I got castle view on the 12 floor tower - last room at the end of the hallway facing the MK :D So maybe it all was worth it in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter