Grocery stores from MCO to Disney?

krishouse

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We are flying in on Jan.1 and after picking up our rental we were hoping to hit a grocery store for milk and water etc...
What is the closest and best grocery store to hit on our way from Orlando International? And are stores even open on New Years Day?
thanks alot
Kris

We stopped at the SuperTarget just off the highway from MCO.. I forget what exit but I believe you can get the directions from www.allearsnet.com ... it was a HUGE grocery store (coming from small town Canada anyways) and you can see it off the highway. Great location, probably 1/2 way between MCO and WDW.

I can't tell you for sure they are open New Years day but we like to use Albertsons. You can fax your order in and they shop for it and have it waiting. It makes it a quick stop and doesn't start the trip which such an everyday chore. You can specify brands and sizes and getting anything....non-pershibles, pershibles, alchohol, bakery, deli, etc.

Good luck
Sandy

Kate @ Albertson's, Orlando
Orange Blossom Trail
Telephone: (407) 857-5666
Fax: (407) 857-0132

12981 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando (407) 857-5666
6:00 AM to 1:00 AM 7 days a week
Located just north of 417 at exit 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter