Grocery store near Disneyland

sashasmommy

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for a grocery store where I can buy produce like strawberries, grapes, bell peppers and baby carrots, and a deli where I can get specific amounts of sliced meat (not pre-packaged.) What would be the closest store to Disneyland? Thanks!

There is also a Walmart that is primarily groceries and a Food 4 Less. I don't remember if either of them have a deli though.The closest will depend on where you are staying.

.....and just in case there are other folks interested, the food for less and walmart are right next to each other, separated by a street. On the the walmart block is a carl's also. The walmart is of the neighborhood, small type , so very compact and easy to visit. I am not a walmart shopper, but do shop at this store as it is easy, clean and a great variety of product. Plus the Carls is a great place to fill up the teens after shopping. Easy to access by bus and a great walk in the winter to the west to see and answer the question..." what is it like to live next to Disneyland?"

Von's on Lincoln. Go north on Harbor past Ball, it is about 2 miles from Disneyland. Turn right on Lincoln, about 2 blocks down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter